Sunday, November 7, 2010

Becoming a Joy Finder

There are many ways you can give thanks.
There are many "methods" to use.
Some keep fabulous journals!

I haven't begun mine yet ~ Maybe one day?

Others are using this entire month to give thanks ~
Each and every day!
In detail.
It's lovely.

Some keep their journal online ~ like me.
Each Monday.
In a community.
It's beautiful learning to become a *joy finder*.

I would love it if you would join in!
Create a list in your own special way.
Private journal or online ~
I'm sure you will find either choice to be a blessing.
However you choose to do it ~
Please remember the SOURCE of it all!

Remember to WHOM we give the thanks!

"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice
of praise to God continually, that is,
the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."
Hebrews 13:15




911. A weekly note (left quietly on my desk)
from a boy seeking to encourage in the LORD! ~
How precious!




912. That the children take it all in good fun when
Mummy insists on doing "the challenge" each fall




913. And they wear winter hats and wrap up in blankets
because of "the challenge" to see how far into October we
can go without turning on the heat!

914. We made it past half way this year.

915. The furnace worked when I did go to use it! ~
I think it's the original.

916. And it's still working! :)




917. The last of the Dahlias (in October)
from my Mum-in-Love ~ So lovely!

918. Oregano Oil to help ward off illness

919. Sleep!!

920. A new day

921. Getting better

922. Vick's Vapo-rub

923. Ricola cough drops

924. A wonderful visit with friends who are dear ~
Thank you so much for making the trek over to see us H and R! :)

925. The autumn time change ~ I *love* to "fall back"

926. Licorice Spice tea ~ yum!

927. Candlelight

928. Giant three wick candle from my Dad ~
Given *just because* my old one (from Dad) is getting used up!
Thank you Dad. :)

929. Cosy nights in

930. The chatter of voices and the bustle of activity ~
I do desire to cherish these quickly passing days!

No comments:

Post a Comment