Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Must Have Learning Gadgets!

The following items are on my mega wish list. Meaning, I don't expect to get these anytime soon, but maybe one day when I'm rich and famous (just kidding). I will probably need to write a grant for some of these awesome gadgets, but I LOVE these little learning gems:

The Boogie Board (love the name). It is an LCD writing tablet that I think would be fantastic for spelling activities during small group, or for working math problems. They are actually very affordable--only $35.00 on Amazon! I think these might be my new MUST HAVE. So cool.


The Leapster Explorer. This one is pretty expensive, $64.99, and you have to purchase the learning cartridges to go with it separately, but I love it anyway. It has games to teach handwriting, math, science, and geography! I think it would be a fantastic addition to any center.


Vtech V.Reader. It's like a Kindle for kids! The V.Reader is a touch screen ebook that has interactive stories! Can you imagine how much fun the kids would have at listening station?! This one is $59.99.


I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment