Thursday, April 29, 2010

Challenge No. 8 - Winner

Finally, I have had a bit of time to sit down and get the winner for challenge 8 sorted.  My youngest has had antibiotics and is now up and about like normal but I've had work to go to the last couple of days and lots of sleepless nights have meant that I'm behind on everything.

As usual, the winner has been chosen by Random.org



and no 38 is AshaLatha R K Prasad.  Congratulations please email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your details and I'll forward them on to Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs to arrange your $10 certificate.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsor once again and remind everyone to go over and take a look at her wonderful designs.  Thanks Heather.






Now, I bet you're all waiting to see who's been picked for the top 3.  As ever, it was difficult because the standard of entries is so wonderful.  Keep it up.  Here they are





Well done, girls, grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and display it with pride.

Finally, I want to show you all this wonderful card, submitted by (I'm sure) our youngest member, Maddie, who's 8.  She has a blog with her Nana and I'm sure we'll see a lot more from her.  Well done Maddie.


No comments:

Post a Comment