Thursday, August 2, 2012

Three Years

Three years.

It will be three years tomorrow since I posted my first post.
Three years since I tentatively hit *publish* for the first time.
I had no idea where it would lead.
Some of it has been surprising...
mostly in a good sort of way. :)

So much has happened since then!
Many things have changed.
Others have remained the same.
Three years of life and living.

Life is interesting.
At times.

God is Good.
Always.

I am thankful.
At least, I should be!

This is a thankfulness post ~ without the numbering.


~ Photo taken a few weeks ago on my Birthday ~
It seemed to match the *party* theme of this post.
I'm not in it because I took it. :)
Happy. Happy.

I am so glad I began this journey.
It's been a blessing to meet friends through this means.
And, to have friends like you (some who we have never met in person)
pray for us in times of deepest sorrow has ministered
to my heart in such beautiful ways!
It has been a privilege to do the same for those
of you who have shared your burdens with us as well.
Encouragement and challenges are a part of this life.
It is always a blessing to share in the joys and sorrows
of life with one another.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for your sweet friendship and for being a part of this journey!
May the LORD bless you each and every one.

Now, in keeping with the party mood of this post ~
Do you remember how we met and when it was?
Please share in the comment section if you do.
If you can't recall the details, perhaps I will.
And, if neither of us can remember, we can rejoice
in the fact that we know each other now. :)

Let's have a party!

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment