Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Syllabus Blues

Have you ever had them?
Do you know what they are?
I do.
First hand.

*The Syllabus Blues*

I'm recovering from a
moderate case of them.


Last night I was
in the midst.
And my Sweetheart listened.
And encouraged.
And calmed my worries.

He also countered the lies
I was telling myself.

It's true.
Things often do
look better in the morning.
Thankfully.

I think every Mum
at one point or another
second-guesses herself.


It's important to remind
ourselves what is true.
And remember what is truly
I.M.P.O.R.T.A.N.T.

Sometimes we need to
get back to the
B.A.S.I.C.S.

The LORD is Faithful.
HE leads us and gives us wisdom
as we seek HIM for it.

Are you in the midst of
your own version of the
*Syllabus Blues*?

Hold onto the Truth.
Go forward in HIS strength.
And in HIS Grace.

One day at a time.
Step by Step.
Moment by Moment.

May I encourage you to
seek the LORD for wisdom?
Seek HIM for the guidance you need
for the days that lie ahead.

I will too.

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment