Wednesday, July 6, 2011

T.W.E.N.T.Y.

It's not REALLY possible
that we have been married for 20 years...
is it??

Time marches on.

We are growing old together.

On our wedding day we sang Steve Green's song
"I Cherish the Treasure of You"
to one another.


Little did we know that in
the midst of our joys and blessings,
there would be trials.
Difficult days.
Heartache and sorrow.

And through it all,
we would grow to love more.
Deeper.
Stronger.

Little did we know.


Oh how FAITHFUL
our Great God is!!

HE is the ONE Who keeps us.
HE is the ONE Who sustains us.
HE is the ONE Who gives us life.

All praise and glory to HIS Great Name!

If I'd known then what I know now,
I would have married my Sweetheart
MUCH sooner.
AND I wouldn't have given him as
much trouble as I did! :)

Psalm 91 is our Life-Psalm together.
It has been a great source of comfort
and blessing over the years.
We are so thankful to belong to the LORD!
HE alone is worthy of all our praise.

Many blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment