Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Around the World Scrapbook


Hey there, teacher friends!  I have gotten so many emails from all of you asking about my Christmas Around the World Scrapbook from last year, so I decided to make a "new and improved" version.  I am SO ridiculously excited about this packet!!!  I am seriously counting down the days until December so I can give my kids their tickets aboard "Christmas Airlines", and we can fly around the world to learn all about Christmas traditions in other countries!  The scrapbook comes with a little teacher's guide to help spark creativity, and it also gives real facts about each country--to help us "tour guides" on the journey!  If you are doing a Christmas Around the World Unit, I hope you will go check this out!!!  As always, thank you so much for your continued support, encouragement, and sweet notes and emails.  I am very thankful that I can share and receive ideas with amazing teachers from all over the world! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment