Sunday, June 14, 2009

100th Visitor Candy

I've reached my 100th visitor point which I'm really pleased about so I decided to celebrate with a little bit of Blog Candy. As we are devoted to 'Cards for Men' the candy is made up of the more masculine ranges.

There's a 6x6 pack of Dovecraft Masculine and Abstract papers, a DCWV 4.5x6.5 Metallic Stack, a pack of 5 Embossed cards 'Sports' with envelopes, 'Masculine' funky brads and a packet of Metallic Brads.
The closing date for entrants is midnight BST on 14th June. I'll post first class so that you can finish off those last minute Father's Day cards. To be in with a chance leave a comment on this post and add a link on your blog. If you want to become a follower that's great but not required. Good luck.
P.S. if you don't win all of these products are sold in my shop, Donna's Den of Crafts. We'd love to see you pop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment