Friday, November 11, 2011

Rejoicing!

The LORD is Good!
Always.


Prior to any of our children
being born into our family,
we prayed for their Salvation.


We prayed that they would
love the LORD and follow HIM.
We prayed that HE would have their hearts.

We continue to pray.


This past Sunday,
Austin followed the Lord Jesus Christ
in the waters of baptism.


He obeyed the LORD's command.
By God's Grace.

"And Jesus came and spake
unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me
in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world.
Amen."
~ Matthew 28:18-20 ~


We are rejoicing!

Rejoicing in God's Mercy.
In HIS Goodness.
In HIS Grace.

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and all that come to me I will in no wise cast out."
~ John 6:37 ~

May the LORD have the hearts of
each of our children.
Be encouraged.
As long as there is breath,
there is hope.

The LORD is Faithful.
And HE does all things well.

Many blessings,
Camille

**Photos courtesy of Calvin ~
Thank you my love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment